Sunday, January 28, 2007

Winter Days

Just a note to say hi on this freezing, oppressively cold winter day. It's 16 degrees outside, dark already at 6:35 pm, and all I want to do is curl up in bed and read. Good thing I have my kids to keep me going. Here are some funny pictures to make you smile.
Ethan just "hanging out" with his Leapster (Thanks Preston and Family!) I just hope the bungee cord on his back pack doesn't snap!
Also, notice Luke, whose favorite trick is to carry the step stool from the bathroom into Ethan and Reid's bedroom to try to reach the forbidden toys that Ethan places on top of the dresser.
Every now and then, particularly when I am coming to get Luke dressed, he likes to hide under his crib. He's really good at remaining quiet and waiting to be found.
Reid surprised me one afternoon (and created a new weekly chore for himself) by folding the clean dishrags and washcloths. He was so proud of himself!


Derek should be landing in Pennsylvania by now-- he went there to take a Clinical Skills Exam, where its essentially role-playing in a clinical setting. He'll be back tomorrow night.
By the way, in response to Adam's last question on the old Blog site, Derek's graduation is Thursday, May 3, in Lansing, which is 3 hours south of here. So we are planning to have everything packed and ready to move prior to that, so we can leave immediately from Lansing. We're excited to be back out west for Preston and Hannah's baptisms!
Fred and Nori, I hope your weekend in Texas was worthwhile. We are anxious to hear what you have decided about the house.
Have a good week, everyone!

2 comments:

Cami said...

First of all...all that positive feedback and you still changed the blog format...hmmm. Thanks for the cute pictures, it seems we all grew too comfortable without having the blog, didn't we!

Britt said...

I can still change the template... I was just trying something different :) I didn't like the fonts they offered on the "antique" page... But I can always go back to it.