Thursday, May 22, 2008

A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE...by me!

Okay, here it is...I have tentatively rented the cabin in Bear Lake, whose information I e-mailed to all of you, for July 25th-August 1st. I need each of you to lock in the dates that you will be spending there. The cost of the cabin is $450 per night (a little more on weekend nights...according to the agency, but not according to the info sheet they sent me!?????). That cost will be divided up evenly (unless you make other arrangements) with the people who are staying with you each night. I have offered the 25th-27 or 28th to Jason's family as they will be here then, but it is not likely that they will be using those dates. If you want to come on any of those dates and they do decide to use the time then, fine...great, we'll work it out. If I need to cancel some of the days I need to do it ASAP. For the most part, I planned the Weaver reunion for the 28th-31st. It is in the middle of the week to save $$$ and to hopefully be less crowded at the lake (plus it gave me the option of offering time to Jason's family while still avoiding the 24th of July rates). Any thoughts or problems??? The e-mail I sent included activities in the area. Check it out and see if there is anything that interests you. We will be making food and activity assignments as time approaches. If anyone has specific requests for activities, please let me know. I am really excited and hope this will be as fun as I remember good ol' Bear Lake to be. According to Dad it is on the Utah side of the Lake, closer to Aunt Judy's place. Again, please lock in your arrival and departure from the cabin dates ASAP!
C-

4 comments:

Britt said...

Way to go, making the decision! :) It sounds great, I will confirm the dates with Derek and call you tonight. Thank you!

Cami said...

ERROR...I don't think we need to pay for the night of the 31st so check out time and day are: July 31 at 11:00 a.m. We can still spend the day together at the lake or else where but I thought it best to cut out the last night.

Cami said...

Could everyone travel on Sunday the 27th (sorry Preston!) arrive late that evening so we can start the fun on Monday morning? Then we end our party by early evening or late afternoon on Weds., start packing and cleaning, to be ready for check out at 11:00 thursday morn. The nightly charge for the cabin breaks down like this...$450/night, $20/night cleaning fee (which I tried to wave, but couldn't), and $46/night tax. That make a grand total for 4 nights (3.5 days)...$2064.00 divided 4 ways equals $516 per family. Are we all still game?

Adam Weaver said...

We're in. Preston will be able to celebrate with his cousin's!