We love you, DAD! Sorry you were sick on your big day. Only five more, short years until you are 40 and you'll probably really wear your pants like this! Happy days.!
Happy Birthday Jason! I don't know why I forgot.......... sorry! I guess its cause I never look at the calendar on Sundays! Never-the-less, I hope your day was great and that you are all better.
Happy day 2 days late. I have great excuses. I was up to my neck in Lake Windsor cleaning up tornado debris. Of course the great excuse still does not account for the fact that it was not my fault. Nori is suppose to remind me and she failed. These are great pictures!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jason!
I don't know why I forgot..........
sorry! I guess its cause I never look at the calendar on Sundays! Never-the-less, I hope your day was great and that you are all better.
Happy Birthday, Jason!
Happy day 2 days late. I have great excuses. I was up to my neck in Lake Windsor cleaning up tornado debris. Of course the great excuse still does not account for the fact that it was not my fault. Nori is suppose to remind me and she failed.
These are great pictures!
Happy Birthday, Jason! I love the pictures-- the top one cracks me up. Your kids are lucky to have a great dad!
By the way........what's up with the pants????
Post a Comment