While I was finishing my run on the treadmill in the basement this morning, Luke was playing with an Elmo stuffed animal. I heard him say, "This is Elmo the Younger." And then it evolved into "This is Elmo the Indiana Jones Younger." Which sounds very random, if you don't know what he's been exposed to lately, but there is actually a logical thought process. The boys have recently watched a show called "The Adventures of the Young Indiana Jones", which explains how IJ was tied into the name of an ancient prophet and a Sesame Street character.
One more reason I appreciate being a stay-at-home-mom.... I wouldn't understand half of the things my kids talk about if I wasn't around them 24-7. :)
2 comments:
I really wish I could be more like you and find the joy more joyous and cherish the little things more. Thanks for sharing.
It's so cool that these little kids know so much about the Gospel. I don't think I knew who "Elmo (Alma) the Younger" was until I was about 15 years old!
All of you keep up the good work and know that parenting is the most important work any of you will ever do.
Love you all!
Post a Comment