Monday, July 7, 2008

New York Summary

Times Square. We stayed just to the left of this picture.
The top of the Empire State Building.
At the Boston Red Sox vs Yankees game at Yankee stadium. We were right by the field on the 3rd base line.

These two pictures are of us at Serendipity (you might have seen the movie) they are known for this "Frozen Hot Chocolate" and it was SOOOOO good!

This is at an ALL CANDY STORE. Alyson was in heaven!
This is in the subway. It's the only way to get around cheap.
This is at a very nice restaurant atop Times Square.
On a very ugly day by the Statue of Liberty.
We had a great trip to the Big Apple...

6 comments:

Britt said...

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to go to the Big Apple one of these days. What shows did you see?

fred said...

I prefer NY in pictures so thanks for sharing some awesome shots. I notice Connor's hat is definitely down homey.
Two kids looks like a very small family.
Glad you all had a good time.

Cami said...

Are you home now? Looks like a fun trip. Was there a reason for it or was it just for fun? I am jealous.

Nori said...

Looks like great fun! I think if your dad did some Broadway shows and good restaurants etc. he would like it too.

How did Connor and Preston like being a two kid family?

Love you!

Adam Weaver said...

We saw Wicked, Lion King, and the Blue Man Group. It was just for fun. It all started because I wanted the boys to see a Yankee's game at the stadium before they tear it down at the end of this year. They loved it, but it was amazing how much they teased each other.

Adam Weaver said...

Well grandpa the hat is definitely NOT down anymore since you said that thanks ALOT!!!!!!!!!

Connor