
I have personally tried two or three times to teach Paige how to ride her two wheeler, but lets just say that patience does not run in my family...! I had her almost taught, but she was frightened of the bike she was riding... she thought it was too big. She wanted me to remove the training wheels from Alec's much smaller bike so she could use it. Due to the pain it is to remove and replace (continually) training wheels, I refused and told her to deal with it. Today her more patient, (and much kinder) father took her out, took the training wheels off from Alec's bike and off she rode...like the pro I already knew she was (due, of course, to my own previous pain and suffering). Of course Jason thinks he is just the best teacher ever to find such rapid success. I am just proud of Paige. A monumental accomplishment for a child!
GO PAIGEEEEE!!!
4 comments:
Way to go Paige! I knew you could do it!
Note to Mom: A lot of things are all in the kid's head. If they think they can or can't, there's not talking them out of it. It won't be long now till she thinks she's too big for Alec's bike :-)
Way to go Paige! And Jason! :)
Maybe this will help motivate Reido.
I asm concerned abou the patience statement. I remember spending considerable time teaching you how to ride. I even remember your first bike. I know mom has patience, so who are you refering to?
Way to go Paige. Driving is next.
Way to go Paige! I've only got one more to teach myself!
Post a Comment