Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update





My schedule has been occupied with the Ironman lately. But, a lot has actually happened around here. Here's the update...
Mia started ballet, Adin and Connor started roller hockey, Preston started lacrosse, Connor had his 13th birthday and watched a lot of PG13 movies, and Adin had his two front teeth yanked out by me. Also, Alyson ran the Logan Top of Utah Marathon (her 2nd marathon this year) but I forgot to take the camera. Other than that, I have had an excellent response to the YouTube video. It now has greater than 225 views and I have had some great response. I don't know how much $ we've raised on Tyson and Timmy behalf, but it's greater than $0. I am extremely anxious for the race and it will only grow over this week. Going to priesthood last night with Connor was great and it puts things into perspective. It was only a year ago today that we were at general conference and Connor already looks at going to the priesthood session as the ultimate "daddy date." (It's probably the molten chocolate cake that topped it off!) I look forward to seeing Mom, Dad, Derek, and my family in Kona and wish that Cami and Danny could be there too. I have my tri suit tagged with the T 'n T sign and I am ready for the big race!

4 comments:

Nori said...

So, help me to understand how this busy-ness differs from the usual chaos of your life? Hopefully when you training schedule eases up your life will slow down.......
just a little.

Why did Adin need his teeth pulled? It looks mean to me :-(

To date, you have raised $3482 for BDSRA. Pretty good I'd say!

KONA or bust!!!! Break a leg, Adam!

Adam Weaver said...

The teeth weren't coming out and they were turning dark. It was mean! i had to basically tie him down to pull them out. I can't wait!!!!

fred said...

I am anxious to see you in action without an event looming out in front. Oh yea, the Boston Marathon in April.
I will see you in Kona!!!
Are the PG-13 movies living up to the expectations? dad

Adam Weaver said...

And, the 70.3 World Championship next month! PG-13 movies aren't as great as anticipated.