Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Preston!


Preston turned the big 10, yes double digits now! We have celebrated and continue to celebrate by making a cheese omelet and eating it in bed, having Ethan over, going swimming, going to see G-Force, eating at Mount Fuji Hibachi grill, having Cold Stone ice cream cake and we just finished opening up some presents! Overall, it's been the best 10 year old birthday party that I've been to today! We sure love our 10 year old!

4 comments:

Nori said...

WOW! That's a lot of celebrating!
I can't believe how you've grown up!
Hope it was a Happy Day!
I love you.

Britt said...

We love you, Preston! It sounds like you've been having a great time-- thanks for having Ethan spend your special day with you!

fred said...

whoa!! He looks good enough to be my grandboy. Man he looks old. Hope it was a great day. love g.pa

Cami said...

Happy Birthday, Preston...We love you and hope your day was as great as you are. We have been a little crazy here, but we did not forget! We love you!