Tuesday, September 22, 2009

14!





I've never seen anyone so excited about turning 14! He wanted out of the Deacon's Quorum! Anyway, turning 14 probably wasn't the most exciting day of his life, but I'm sure proud of him as my son. Each one of my children are awesome, but there's something really special about that first child. He continues to be such a great example to the rest of the family and me and I'm very proud to have him as my son.

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Yes! My oldest son I am so proud of you. You are a great example to all of us and we love you so much! I hope you love being 14! You were awesome at 13 so I just look forward to another great year with such a great kid! You make first children look GOOOOOD! Thanks!

fred said...

well, what do I say? Connor is awesome, but do I comare him to my first child? tough position.
we are very proud of him. love gpa fred