Connor had his first duel meet of his wrestling career last night. He pinned his guy in the 1st round and looked like a true stud! He's now addicted to the wrestling life. By the way, this was against the feeder middle school for the 8 time state champion Ponderosa High School.
6 comments:
Yay Connor! I'll try to get all geared up for the wrestling life. I knew you could do it!
Love you!
No pictures? Fantastic. i wish I had been there. What moves? This is a very minor report. I want the full scoop.
The kid came out like a bull trying to throw Connor with a head and arm to which Connor countered with his own head and arm, but didn't sit out correctly so after getting his 2 for a takedown and 3 for a near fall he then got reversed for 2. connor then did a stand-up to another head and arm but sat out properly for the pin.
i will try and post pics tonight.
Way to go, Conner! Just kidding, I know it's CONNOR... I won't make the same mistake your friend did on Facebook. :)
I'm really proud of you... please just don't start wearing plastic sweat suits and spitting in water bottles to cut weight.
AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment