Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 4: Steamboat Springs

Mia tearing it up today!

Day 4 was supposed to be a day off. We slept in, had breakfast, came back and relaxed a little and then I took all the kids up on the slopes again. Alyson headed for some relaxation at the spa! I could not believe how well our little Mia did. She did a very steep blue run called Vagabond and I swear she was going 50 mph! It sure is fun being able to ski together as a family! We just finished our obligatory pool/hot-tub run and now we're watching the BYU game and eating some pizza. We head home tomorrow where there is a fire burning only 5 miles from our house! Hopefully we aren't coming home to be evacuated!

1 comment:

D. Ethan Weaver said...

hiiii! im happy to see your haveing fun miss u -ethan