Yes, i just wanted the reaction! :) This came along with Mandy & Jared on the back of their RV. I did" let" Derek and Ethan go on a ride, though. I have to admit, it made me laugh that they ended up having to get some help from some friendly Mexicans driving by on the country road to push-start it after they had turned it off and then the battery went dead.
6 comments:
Britt! You've let me down! I thought you'd never let him have a motorcycle! :)
WHAT!!!!!!!!! I thought Britt ran that family! Now my brother is a biker dude!
OH! Just found out the bike is not yours! HA HA HA!
That's exactly what Alyson said. We all know who wears the pants in that family:)
Yes, i just wanted the reaction! :) This came along with Mandy & Jared on the back of their RV. I did" let" Derek and Ethan go on a ride, though. I have to admit, it made me laugh that they ended up having to get some help from some friendly Mexicans driving by on the country road to push-start it after they had turned it off and then the battery went dead.
Post a Comment