Nobody seems to post on the blog anymore. Here are some recent events in our lives...
1) Alyson and me riding a Harley in Vermont (I also did the USAT National Championship the next day).
2) Connor ran the Georgetown to Idaho Springs 1/2 marathon and took 2nd in a blazing time of 1:19!
3) Preston was ordained a deacon! This was the crew that was here to celebrate! What a group!
Hope everyone is doing well!
1 comment:
I know! Let's please not let this go, it's good for me! I think everyone is thinking that facebook has replace the Grizz but it's not! I know I'm not getting e-mail alerts anymore so I don't even look at it some days. Cami can't get on it alt all. Maybe it needs to be completely redone or something. Somebody who is "in the know" please check into all the issues and lets get back to blogging. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!
Post a Comment