Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween with Weavers in WA






Believe it or not, we are still alive out here in WA. This year we are learning that we can't do it all, so we are sorry to have let the blog fall through the cracks. But we will try to do better.

Who can correctly guess what we are all dressed up as for Halloween?

4 comments:

Adam Weaver said...

Obviously, Derek and Britt are Cruella Deville and the grunt on 101 dalmations (Joe is a dalmation). Et and Reid are hobo's, Luke is a BYU runner. We're not really sure who exactly Jane is, she kind of looks like Madonna! Pretty good though! Alyson, Connor and I didn't dress up at all this year but we'll send some pics of the other's tomorrow.

Nori said...

Let's see...Jane is Barbie, Ehtan is a HoBo, Reid is a Lumberjack, Luke is a BYU runner, Britt is Cruella Deville, Derek is Cruella's mean side-kick (name eludes me) and Joey is a Dalmation Puppy.

Thanks for posting, it is good to see everyone. I'm thinking if we can enable Cami to get on here we need to start a new blog or something.

Nori said...

I meant "can't" about Cami:(

Cami said...

Personally I believe et is a very sickly looking zombie hobo. I'm on board with everything else. Nice!