Monday, May 28, 2012
BOLDER BOULDER 2012
Mia decided that this was NOT the year to start the Bolder Boulder so it was just the boys! Connor placed 3rd with a 35:53. I placed 10th with a 38:50. Preston placed 20th with a 50:08. And then there was Adin! I had run back to run it with him and he started out strong, but then the batteries started running low. At mile 5, I said "Adin, if you really push this last mile you can finish in under an hour!" He took off like a bullet and I have never seen that kid push so hard in my life! He did it too! He did a 59:44 (33rd) and then basically passed out! He was really, really hurting! I had to call in Albuterol for him. You can really see the suffering in these pics! Right after the Albuterol, he was the same old Adin again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Poor Adin :(
Was he dehydrated too?
perhaps this is not a good encouragement for someone to run. Adin looks terrible. Congrats. gpaf
Post a Comment