Tuesday, August 13, 2013

National Champion!

 Coming in off of the bike Connor was 1 minute down to his biggest challenge and was sitting in 2nd place.
 He left transition like a man on a mission!
 This is Connor coming down the chute WAY sooner than I expected!  I knew right away that he was the National Champion, but I suddenly started thinking that he could be one of the top overall triathletes.
 Sure enough!  He was 3rd OVERALL!  This is an accomplishment above and beyond what I ever would have expected.  He had the fastest run overall as well!  He got a few prizes worth a couple hundred dollars as well.
Here he is as the National Champion for 19 and under!  Pretty awesome!

2 comments:

Nori said...

I am so proud of him! Just wish we could have been there.
Now on to cross country! Woot woot!

fred said...

That's my grandboys.. Very cool!!!