Saturday, October 26, 2013

2013 Cross-Country State

 Connor coming in 3rd in the STATE looking strong!
 These are the top 10, you tell me which one is the best looking?
 This the 2013 Class 5A State Champions (TWO YEARS IN A ROW!)
Our family their to support the big guy!

Right after state, Coach Ed Eyeston from BYU called Connor to congratulate him and ask him to come for a campus visit and to "talk" in December after the Regional and National races are done!  What a great call that was!

4 comments:

fred said...

I could not be more proud. What a tremendous accomplishment.
I particularly like what appears to be happiness and not gloom with a job well done.
As far as who is best looking, I like the Afro.
Congrats from Turkey. I could just barely hear Alyson scream.
Gpa fred

Nori said...

Oh man! This is sooooo great! All the hard work pays off. I am just so jealous of everyone who got to be there. We'll be home for track! Love all of you so much.

As far as who's best looking, I think Connor needs to grow his hair out to fit in. Wouldn't all that hair create drag?

Nori said...

Oh man! This is sooooo great! All the hard work pays off. I am just so jealous of everyone who got to be there. We'll be home for track! Love all of you so much.

As far as who's best looking, I think Connor needs to grow his hair out to fit in. Wouldn't all that hair create drag?

Brittany Weaver said...

I bet you were so relieved to get the call from Ed Eyestone! yay!!! Great job!