Thursday, January 25, 2007

Kind of girly!

I appreciate that the blog is back online, but since this family is dominated by boys could we get a little more masculine design?

7 comments:

Britt said...

Dominated? You want to rephrase that?!
I was just trying something new, but I am willing to take suggestions. I want everyone else's input, though, too, including the GIRLS'!!!
Someone whom I once thought was wise told me, "Foolish consistencies are the hobbgoblins of...." something or other.

Britt said...

By the way, if there are any links you'd like me to post or friends you'd like me to invite to view the site, let me know! (I would need their email addresses).

Cami said...

I think it looks really nice. Since when is brown and cream, girly? It looks sort of antiquish. I like it better than the plain old black we had before!

Cami said...

Jason says, "girly, I don't thinks its girly, its just not...modern looking, its..." and I finsihed for him "antique-ish" and he said, "yes"

Alyson said...

I think it looks great! It is for sure not girly and, I am a girl so girly is o.k. by me anyway.

Adam Weaver said...

i think that whatever my wife likes, i like

Adam Weaver said...

You should probably put the same links that you had before.