Cami, we hope you had a great birthday! I thought about you a number of times today and I just should have picked up the phone and called! Sorry! Hope you were spoiled and pampered, and got everything your heart desired. Happy Birthday We Love You!
Spoiled and pampered...well not today. I did get spoiled all weekend, out of guilt...(my husband is out of town today and tomorrow). Today was really kind of lame. Jason took me to a bed and breakfast on Sat. night which included a $100 steak dinner while my in-laws watched the critters. Then we had a little party at grandmas on Sunday. On Monday I got a massage (or a beating...not sure which), a manicure and pedicure. And...I did go out with friends for dinner tonight. All in all great birthday, thanks for thinking of me.
Cami, I tried for an hour yesterday to blog a photo of you for your birthday. The "dashboard" wouldn't let me select a picture so I finally gave up and paid the bills. Maybe I'm still just to stupid to blog but I couldn't get it done.
Anyway I dreamed about you and woke thinking about you yesterday.
Mother's usually don't get much of a pampering for their birthday, but just know you are loved and appreciated by your mother.
Sorry! It was all I could find on the computer for some reason we have loads of pictures of all the kids and not so many of the adults. GEEE I wonder why?
FYI, Derek was mad that I didn't tell you Happy Birthday from him too when we talked on Tuesday. He said I was taking all the credit. So Happy Birthday from Derek. :)
As you can tell, I've assumed practically all of the responsibilities since he's started working like a madman. Practically the only thing I don't do is brush his teeth, and that's only because he leaves too early in the morning (usually 4:30 am). Seriously, though, I think it's harder on him than it is on us-- we are fortunate to have Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and friends to support us and enjoy summer with us. Coming to Colorado for residency was a GREAT decision!!!!
9 comments:
Great photo, thanks!!!
Spoiled and pampered...well not today. I did get spoiled all weekend, out of guilt...(my husband is out of town today and tomorrow). Today was really kind of lame. Jason took me to a bed and breakfast on Sat. night which included a $100 steak dinner while my in-laws watched the critters. Then we had a little party at grandmas on Sunday. On Monday I got a massage (or a beating...not sure which), a manicure and pedicure. And...I did go out with friends for dinner tonight. All in all great birthday, thanks for thinking of me.
Cami,
I tried for an hour yesterday to blog a photo of you for your birthday. The "dashboard" wouldn't let me select a picture so I finally gave up and paid the bills. Maybe I'm still just to stupid to blog but I couldn't get it done.
Anyway I dreamed about you and woke thinking about you yesterday.
Mother's usually don't get much of a pampering for their birthday, but just know you are loved and appreciated by your mother.
Love you !
Sorry! It was all I could find on the computer for some reason we have loads of pictures of all the kids and not so many of the adults. GEEE I wonder why?
I am totally amazed to think my little girl is 35, yes 35. That is totally old. We have had so many good years. love dad
Thanks for the reminder, DAD!
my wife was great and remembered, but I didn't. I hope that you had a great birthday! It's nice to not see my son on the blog anymore!
FYI, Derek was mad that I didn't tell you Happy Birthday from him too when we talked on Tuesday. He said I was taking all the credit. So Happy Birthday from Derek. :)
As you can tell, I've assumed practically all of the responsibilities since he's started working like a madman. Practically the only thing I don't do is brush his teeth, and that's only because he leaves too early in the morning (usually 4:30 am).
Seriously, though, I think it's harder on him than it is on us-- we are fortunate to have Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and friends to support us and enjoy summer with us. Coming to Colorado for residency was a GREAT decision!!!!
Post a Comment