I am so excited for you and your family. I can't wait to be an aunt again! Congratulations! I know I should not care if you get a girl or a boy but I hope you get a princess!!
Congratulations. I did not think you had that much time with your husband lately, oh yah, it only takes seconds...WAY TO GO! I have to admit I have high hopes for a pink one, too! You do realize that date is one day short from being PJ's b-day...that means it is a "CRAZY" one.
We are all hoping for a girl, except Luke--If he even knows what he is talking about. Last night Reid said he a dream that the baby was a boy, though. :)
Yeah, the funny part is that Derek was on night float last month! I think it worked out since I wash our underwear together, or something. :)
5 comments:
I am so excited for you and your family. I can't wait to be an aunt again! Congratulations! I know I should not care if you get a girl or a boy but I hope you get a princess!!
Congratulations. I did not think you had that much time with your husband lately, oh yah, it only takes seconds...WAY TO GO! I have to admit I have high hopes for a pink one, too! You do realize that date is one day short from being PJ's b-day...that means it is a "CRAZY" one.
Derek must not be working hard enough! Congratulations! That's great!
Ha Ha! We were the first to know........Sunday Ethan made the announcement.
That will make an even dozen grandkids. I too am hoping for the pink kind! I hope you two know that is the family tradition!
Love you!
We are all hoping for a girl, except Luke--If he even knows what he is talking about. Last night Reid said he a dream that the baby was a boy, though. :)
Yeah, the funny part is that Derek was on night float last month! I think it worked out since I wash our underwear together, or something. :)
Post a Comment