We took the shuttle back to the center of town and meandered through the market. This is the bay where the swim for THE Ironman begins.
A view of our ship from the shore
Our only regret in Kona was that we completely spaced out going to see the temple-- I didn't even remember it until we were sailing again that night. We had found out previously that the temple was closed on Wednesdays, so we wouldn't be able to go inside, but we had at least planned on going to see the grounds. :(
4 comments:
It looks great! Good job posting it. What was your favorite island?
Wow, how long did it take you to put that all together? I loved seeing your pictures. It looks like you had a great time...trip of a lifetime. Your photos take me back...which by the way I'd love to do. Jason and I tease saying we would take our shoes off and live in a hut on the side of the road picking pinapples for a living just to stay for an extended visit. We may get to go back, soon. My niece Maurielle may be getiing baptized there...its half way from here to Japan (which is where tehy live.)
nice spelling!
Spelling is a family strength. remember it is how you feel about what you wrote, not how you spell it. Feeling good is what it is all about.
Post a Comment