
I want to congratulate Mr. Preston on achieving the rank of Wolf tonight! While I was extremely impressed by Preston's earning his Wolf, 4 silver arrows, a gold arrow, and some other belt loops etc, I was not at all impressed by another pack meeting. I have a question, is there anything on this earth more boring than a pack meeting? For heaven's sake, I would rather be shopping in a fabric store!
-this is Adam by the way!
5 comments:
Pretty boring I'll admit but how about spending 12 hours at a wrestling meet, 12 Saturdays in a row waiting for the five minutes your kid will be wrestling. Or watching T-ball or swim meets in a hot humid building or .............
you get the point.
But wait, there's more....... you've got another Cub Scout coming up........
just wait till the Blue and Gold banquets and my personal favorite, 3 days every summer at Cub camp sweating your brains out while millions of little boys run you ragged!
this was a blue and gold banquet!
I don't know what your problem is. Derek can't wait until we have scouts. And he really hopes to be called as the scout leader.
Just a few words, pinewood derby, klondike, akela, eagle, campout, merit badges, uniforms.
Just one word...GIRLS! Take that however you choose!
Post a Comment