Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weaver's Wobble on Ski Hills but Don't Fall Down...Much!


The kids loved playing in the fresh snow after church on Sunday.

Mia eating some snow right outside the condo.

All the kids had to climb this giant snow hill next to the railroad tracks. Soon after this picture a big train came by to give the kids a thrill.

So, a little over a week ago a few of us Weaver's went up to Winter Park again and did some skiing. It was great to hang out with Derek, Britt, Ethan, Reid, and Luke. Everyone but Britt and Luke made it up on the slopes. We had some great snow and even better company. Wish everyone could have been there. We didn't take any pictures on the slopes, but we swear we were there. Both Connor and Preston boarded with Adam and Derek in the fresh snow while the others enjoyed ski school. Alyson skiied with Adam, Connor and Preston the other two days that they were there and enjoyed chillin' with Britt on the other day.

3 comments:

Nori said...

Looks like a great time!

but why did you post this twice?

Adam Weaver said...

it was a mistake. the site said that it didn't post and then it did.

Britt said...

I thought it was really funny when Adin made a comment that I didn't come skiing because I don't know how. :( I was really bummed to not get to ski yet one more winter (that makes 4 out of the past 8 years that I've been pregnant during ski season, not to mention living in Michigan for 4 years, where the best they could do was skiing on a garbage dump hill. Literally.) I can't wait to join everyone next year! But it was still a lot of fun to be in the mountains... and thanks to Adam and Alyson for putting the boys in ski school (something their sometimes-overprotective mom wouldn't have done on her own)... they had a great time.