Sunday, April 6, 2008

Baby Jane




Well, Jane was born last night and even we made up it up there for the grand event. She is a beautiful little girl and has already been well accepted into the fold. I only have a few pics, so you'll all have to wait for Britt to get the good ones up here. She's a cutie!

3 comments:

Cami said...

That hospital room doesn't look big enough for a family that size! Sure wish we could be there to see her in person! Congratulations and welcome baby Jane! Paige is overjoyed to share her special day!

fred said...

Well Grandpa fred is looking at the pictures from Hachioji Japan. I did get to be there right after she was born and want to thank her for showing up before I left. She is definitly a keeper. Looking forward to more posts this week. gPa

Britt said...

We're sorry you didn't even get to hold her before you left, Fred! We appreciate you trying to keep the peace among the 7 other grandkids in the hospital room. :)