Just a note to say hi, and that we miss Grandma and Grandpa while they're away. Don't worry, Jane isn't growing too much.
I took some great pics while Cami and her kids were here, but they're on Grandma's camera, so I'll post them when they get back.
By the way, if you want to see more pics of Jane, you'll have to look on our blog. Sorry, Adam. :)
3 comments:
She is such a beauty. We were going to post a blog, unfortunately we did not bring our cable to down load pictures. and when I tried to just message in, the instructions come through the Dutch google and are in Dutch so I could not get in. oh well.
We have some great pictures.
I see we changed our back drop, hmmm...who will argue first?
Looky, looky I added my photo...inspiration from Derek and Britt's savy friends. Here is an invite for everyone to add a photo....just click on your name below and then go to edit profile and download away!
Post a Comment