Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Timmy!




We all wish that Timmy was here to celebrate with. I know one thing, during my last couple of months and especially at my race in Kona, I felt both Tyson and Timmy were there cheering me on. They sure gave me a lot of inspiration. We're going to watch Star Wars today in the theater room. What are you all doing to celebrate Tim?

2 comments:

fred said...

Derek and Brit stopped by last night and Brit made apple crisp and we put a candle in it and sang happy birthday. As for me, I have been having Timmy memories all day. Unfortunately the gray day added to my gray mood. He could always make me smile and now I have good thoughts, but miss his humor.

Nori said...

The "Happy Birthday" sign and a Star Wars Balloon are out by his tree. I also took balloons to his grave. I miss him terribly, but a smile always comes to may face when I remember his funny comments and actions when he was just a little boy. I also always remember his little snicker and how his shoulders would come by his ears and shake when he laughed in more recent years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR SWEET BOY!