Sunday, February 1, 2009

Christmas 2008


























































































































































6 comments:

Nori said...

Thanks for posting new stuff, Britt. Now we can quit looking at a tired, old Grandma.

Britt said...

I failed to mention that Connor is the only one who was able to stay "under the radar" and avoid getting ANY pictures taken by me that night.... you'd better watch out time, Mr. Teen-Ager...

Adam Weaver said...

Good job getting something else up. We need to post more often, but I'm lazy and Alyson always forgets her login.

Nori said...

Forgets her login???? Write it down! Anyone remember old fashioned pencils and paper?

Alyson said...

I did write it down but apparently it was not right! So now I think I have fixed it!

Cami said...

I love the new pictures and the new format!!! Alec does not understand why he is not in the pictures with the other boys....wish he could have been!