Well, we are in southern Colorado having a great time except there is no where to eat and mom thinks we need food. the weather is fantastic and we have had a complete ball. The hotel is extra nice and we have our own hot tub and private patio.
I have only fallen off my motorcycle twice. I hit a mud hole and totally lost it. I was covered in mud and wet. Mom has become a riding nut. She is having great fun as long as she can drive. I ride the bike and she is the ATV freak. Some amazing scenery.
5 comments:
I love seeing "Granny" on an ATV-- it's GREAT!!!
I'm secretly hoping that Derek's two weeks on his trauma rotation have instilled some healthy fear of motorcycles in Derek... I guess that's really no secret. Maybe if we make it as far in life as you have and have experienced as much I'll cave in.
I think it's great! Now I know where I learned that if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space. I'm sure Britt REALLY LOVES that you're not wearing a helmet!
actually the only time we did not have a helmet on was when we posed for pictures.
I knew we should not take pictures with our helmets off! In reality I'm as down on motorcycles as Britt is. I do think this is much safer than motorcycles on the highway. For one thing we never got over 30mph and for another we only saw 2 other vehicles in 2 days and one was a bicycle! Most of the time other drivers cause motorcycle accidents. Enough preaching!
Actually Dad missed the best shot.....the one where I rode the bike up onto a 2 foot high rock and had 2 side wheels on the rock and me with one leg on the ground and one leg on the bike! I love it! Let's get 9 atv's and 21 helmets and do this for our family reunion:)
Love everybody!
That sounds like my kind of reunion!
Post a Comment