A tribute to my Husband, Father,
and my Brothers on Father's Day...
May your day be filled with love and gratitude for all that you do!
A Daddy not only feels bonded to his children, but creates a bond...
A Daddy not only feels bonded to his children, but creates a bond...
He loves to be with his children...

He is a spiritual Leader...
A helper...

A friend...

A teacher...
A playmate...
A protector...

He listens...
He loves...
He is an example...

A daddy inspires his children so that when they pray they have faith that Heavenly Father is listening. Through him they learn that they are loved on earth and on high.
WHY...
Beacause...He is "Daddy"!
And to Uncle Danny, who someday, we all know ,will be an incredible father!
Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful men in my life!
I love you!
5 comments:
Ditto! Thanks, Cami! That is awesome!
I love you, Derek, Fred, Jason, Adam, Dan!
Thanks! I love being a Dad. It's the greatest and most challenging job that I have, but the rewards are even better!
well, i gess that is a good poost
but when i am a millyanare all pay
you 5 buks to do the same thing:)
thank you. Very nice. I love all you guys.
ttgijut6bgitdvg7666vrubuk6yvbtduv
Post a Comment