Monday, June 8, 2009

Im Here!
















So you guys finally talked me into joining this blog... So I guess that means I get to post comments and add pics galour! My first order of business is my truck... I know all of you have heard me talk for years about my truck and how cool it will be. And I know none of you (along with all my friends) thought I would ever finish it. Well Its still not done, needs custom interior and exo-cage, but it is driving and street legal (well at least has plates and insurance)! I'm at work so I'll post some pics when I get home on my computer!

2 comments:

Britt said...

Yay, we're so glad to have you join us! Can't wait to see the pics! Way to go!

Adam Weaver said...

Sweet Dan! Good to see your truck kicking those boulder's butt's!