Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boating...finally!






For at least three years in a row, we have got the boat from Mom and Dad in August just as the summer is ending. We take the family out and I realize how much I really love being out on the lake. I have so many great memories that it's incredible, yet we only end up having a few days to enjoy it! I hope I've learned my lesson and I'll get my kids out earlier next summer. They love it! Preston ended up getting up on his 1st try on skiis. They loved the tube as well. We could not get Mia to go out there though, maybe next year!

2 comments:

Nori said...

I'm glad you get to use the boat for your family too. We always had so much fun with the water toys! I have great memories of that too!

fred said...

This is what the boat is for. Fantastic. We always had such a good time and so many memories.