Connor Gets 1st Place in his 1st Cross Country Meet
Connor kicked some serious butt today! He is loving Middle School and has found his place on his Cross Country team. He got 1st place today in his 1st ever meet! What a stud!
WOW! Connor That's Great! How far is the race? I guess like Father like son huh! Ask you Dad how he reacted when I suggested he run cross country in High School :)
Way to go, Connor! That is so awesome!!! I ran cross country my senior year, (I wish I had started sooner), and ask Uncle Derek how cool he thought it was. (not at all.) :)
4 comments:
WOW! Connor That's Great! How far is the race? I guess like Father like son huh! Ask you Dad how he reacted when I suggested he run cross country in High School :)
1.5 miles! What can I say, I didn't think it was cool. Little did I know how cool it really is.
Way to go, Connor! That is so awesome!!! I ran cross country my senior year, (I wish I had started sooner), and ask Uncle Derek how cool he thought it was. (not at all.) :)
I guess I should check the blog more often!!! Congrats Connor. That is great!
Post a Comment