Happy late birthday first grandboy! I called yesterday after you had already left for school. I was going to call right when you got home from school but I was sleeping because I guess I had a bad dentist instead of your dad do a crown and I've got severe pain in my face so I had to take medicine and sleep! Anyway, by the time we called again you were out partying! Hope it was great! I will never forget the day you made me a grandma......one of the greatest things a woman can be. I love you so much! Grandma
4 comments:
GHNHF NBV
MY computer is broken relly
Happy late birthday first grandboy!
I called yesterday after you had already left for school. I was going to call right when you got home from school but I was sleeping because I guess I had a bad dentist instead of your dad do a crown and I've got severe pain in my face so I had to take medicine and sleep! Anyway, by the time we called again you were out partying! Hope it was great! I will never forget the day you made me a grandma......one of the greatest things a woman can be. I love you so much! Grandma
Post a Comment