Tim would have been 30 today. Unbelievable. I always remember Timmy for his loving personality! I guarantee he's making Tyson and other's smile all the time!
I'm just leaving to pick up a Darth Vadar balloon for the cemetary.......... It was 30 years ago that on a beautiful fall day just like this one I was in a labor room with a TV and labored alone while your dad and the doctor watched the St. Louis Cardinal and the Kansas City Cheifs in the world series until I had a tantrum and made them turn it off. It wasn't long after that your Dad was saying "this one's definitely a keeper Mom" and I was gasing into those beautiful brown eyes. Love and miss you Mimmy.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIG ONE TIMMY!
I'm just leaving to pick up a Darth Vadar balloon for the cemetary..........
It was 30 years ago that on a beautiful fall day just like this one I was in a labor room with a TV and labored alone while your dad and the doctor watched the St. Louis Cardinal and the Kansas City Cheifs in the world series until I had a tantrum and made them turn it off. It wasn't long after that your Dad was saying "this one's definitely a keeper Mom" and I was gasing into those beautiful brown eyes.
Love and miss you Mimmy.
I ate some Swedish Fish and thought of Tim on his special day. Wow, 30. I miss him a lot.
Happy Birthday, little brother. We thought of you all day!
Post a Comment