


Guess who is sleeping in his own big boy bed! We are finally, after nearly ten years, crib-less. Actually he does not sleep here...we put him in the bed and he climbs down to the floor and sleeps next to the door. We try to put him into his bed again before we go to bed, however we are not sure if he stays. One night I checked on him much later (after we had already put him back into the bed) and he was on the floor again. Luckily he usually stays in his room...unless he doesn't! If he is tired he goes right to sleep, but he opens the door and comes out, if he is not. I am seriously considering putting a lock on the outside of the door so I can have some day-time quiet time on occasion. Also...we got such a kick out of him this night...saying his prayers like a big boy. Does it seem like we have only one child, or what?!!!!
5 comments:
why are you taking a picture during a prayer? mia's not in a bed yet, but she is doing about the same thing. She's gotten into the habit of crawling out of her crib and sleeping behind her rocker because she knows how mad dad gets when she gets out of bed.
As a former parent of six wonderful little people, I would just like to say, Ha Ha!!! I could top any story you put up. On top of it, I would not change a single past frustration. The memories are just too great.
Oh I so agree with your Dad!
I had to take pictures...to prove he actually participated...besides it was just too darn cute and the camera was handy!
What a cutie!
And what a milestone, graduating from the crib (for the parents, that is!) I can't imagine the day when we'll get rid of the crib. Not that I want a half dozen more kids or anything. :)
Post a Comment