Sunday, March 18, 2007

one of the many good pictures I have


This is a picture that I modified with my amazing photoshop talent. I was updating pictures and remembered that I did this one and I really like the contrast. Tells a different story than the originial and really brings out the subjects personality;)
I think this is the technique that the little weaver's wanted to used on their christmas cards to make the hats red with the rest in black and white.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Very nice picture, Dad...who the heck is it?

Adam Weaver said...

That is what I was trying to do, and Cami that is your oldest brother teaching the Guatemalan's how to brush. "Todos los dias, dos veces por dia." I was telling them that over and over again ("Everyday, two times a day.")

Cami said...

Jason said that he thought it was you, but I did not believe him.

Cami said...

Oh yes...I enlarged it and can now see you. I do not think anyone is paying attention, however!

Adam Weaver said...

that's because none of them had any teeth to brush!