Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday, Shelby! (Belated!)

Shelby triumphantly eating her sardines!

Shelby,

I hope you know how much we love you, and I hope your birthday on Friday was great! Happy Double Digits!
love, Brittany

6 comments:

Alyson said...

Boy Shelby, we're a little late too. I hope that you had a great Birthday! We love you tons!

Cami said...

You are all better at remembering birthday's than my mom is...so thanks, Shelby

fred said...

We love our oldest grandgirl;) g.pa

Cami said...

By the way...this 10 year old is going on 16 in a big way and driving me crazy. So, I've made an executive decision, she is done having birthdays. You can now take the date off of your calendars!!!

fred said...

I remember my sweet little girl growing up throught the teen years. My biggest dream was that at least someday she would get to experience a daughter. Dreams do come true;) proud papa

Cami said...

now, don't you feel bad that you wished me so much misery!