Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Pioneer Day!

This would be the perfect Christmas card picture, if only Derek was here.

It was taken at Fred & Nori's ward pioneer day party.

(I won't steal their thunder by posting theirs, too. I'll let them do that at their discretion!)



The expressions on our faces tell you how Ethan, Luke, Reid & I feel about Derek's current work schedule:
5pm- 7am, (get home after bike ride at 8am) sleep 9:30 am-4:30 pm, go back to work

You can see here that Luke's stern expression was for real. Reid was in a good mood, but the photographer told him to pose like a "shy boy", and he took his role very seriously.

3 comments:

Cami said...

were the plaid shirts props or just really great planning? I love that photo!

fred said...

Are the sandals really pioneer equipment?

Britt said...

shoot, you noticed the Nike swoosh. It took me a while.

The plaid shirts were a fortunate coincidence!