We had a great time with the Little Weavers on Labor Day. But let it be said that it's just not as much fun without Derek there, too. :( (He had to work Sunday and Monday.)
I am sorry ,but I just really do not like seeing all of these "family-together" pictures, while I am suffering here with my dumb in-laws, so if you could please refrain from posting them it would greatly improve my mental health. Just kidding... dang I have cute nephews...and niece!!
It was great, but it would have been nice to have everyone there. My problem was that I regret not doing it more often over the summer that is now gone.
4 comments:
I am sorry ,but I just really do not like seeing all of these "family-together" pictures, while I am suffering here with my dumb in-laws, so if you could please refrain from posting them it would greatly improve my mental health. Just kidding... dang I have cute nephews...and niece!!
I know, the picture is definitely not complete without your cute girls... and boy! :)
Every one went and enjoyed themselves while grandpa and I went and suffered through the ward picnic. (not really....the picnic was fun too)
It was great, but it would have been nice to have everyone there. My problem was that I regret not doing it more often over the summer that is now gone.
Post a Comment