We went to the cemetary this morning with fresh flowers and a fish balloon. Another hard day. It will be good at the temple this afternoon. thank you for the thoughts. sad dad:(
I enjoyed being in the temple with all of you for this special occasion. Thanks again for dinner, Adam!
I thought Friday evening was spent perfectly--I'm sure we were exactly where Tim would have wanted us to be... in the temple and eating FISH!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We went to the cemetary this morning with fresh flowers and a fish balloon. Another hard day. It will be good at the temple this afternoon. thank you for the thoughts. sad dad:(
I enjoyed being in the temple with all of you for this special occasion. Thanks again for dinner, Adam!
I thought Friday evening was spent perfectly--I'm sure we were exactly where Tim would have wanted us to be... in the temple and eating FISH!
Post a Comment