Thursday, September 27, 2007

Little heavenly reminders...

Reid, Luke and I were eating lunch at the kitchen table just now, and I read a letter from my Grandpa Reid that made me teary-eyed, thinking about my Grandma Sue. Reid and I were talking about Grandma Sue, and then he mentioned Timmy and Tyson. Luke piped in, "Tyson is happy." Wondering if he really knew what he was saying, I asked, "Where is Tyson?" And Luke said, "In heaven." I'm glad we have these little angels to remind us of simple truths that sometimes seem hard to remember.

3 comments:

Nori said...

Thanks so much for sharing that Britt........it means so much!

I believe these little ones have all kinds of knowledge about things that we adults have become blind to through our often jaded outlook on things we can't quite grasp. I'm so glad we sometimes get just a small little glimpse into these little ones minds.

Cami said...

Congratulations, to you Brittany, for being such a great example to your kids. Thank you for keeping thier spirits alive.

Adam Weaver said...

What's nice is that many times our children are the ones with the greatest faith. They know without a doubt that the plan of salvation is real. It would be nice if we could all have the humility and faith of our children.