
I took this cake and decorated at work for Derek at their lunch-time lecture.

Well, I'm a few weeks behind, but here are the pics from Derek's surprise party. I felt pretty good about it, considering that he didn't really figure out the surprise until just a few minutes before we walked in the house. We had a lot of fun eating and talking, and Derek said it felt good to remember that his life does consist of more than just medicine and work!




Danny, Britt, Derek, Adam, Alyson

Derek's childhood friends:
Josh, Derek, Patrick, Brendan

Derek, Britt, Nicki, Mason (another resident that Derek works with)

After the party with Dad and Mom
... Reid is ready for bed, Luke looks like he ate enough Skittles, chocolates, and cake to keep going for a few more hours!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun party. Happy birthday again!
Post a Comment