WOW!!! I did not know that we had such a gifted artist in the family. Can I get a signed copy of the art next time! Great Job, big guy!
Great skeletons Ethan! What is the one sweating in the corner of the first picture?Love you
Ethan says: well grandma i saw it on a book.i love you ethan ps its sweating because it doesn't know who to hit it to.
the ats my Ethan by ETHAN!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW!!! I did not know that we had such a gifted artist in the family. Can I get a signed copy of the art next time! Great Job, big guy!
Great skeletons Ethan! What is the one sweating in the corner of the first picture?
Love you
Ethan says:
well grandma i saw it on a book.i love you ethan ps its sweating because it doesn't know who to hit it to.
Ethan says:
well grandma i saw it on a book.i love you ethan ps its sweating because it doesn't know who to hit it to.
the ats my Ethan by ETHAN!!!!!
Post a Comment