The Orlando Temple is Beautiful!
The Dance Party at MGM studios was a big hit!
The kids couldn't ever make it back to the hotel without falling asleep every night.
Animal Kingdom!
We had the streets of the Magic Kingdom to ourselves on an early morning where we had breakfast with the princesses in the castle.
Belle became one of Mia's favorite princesses.
Mia ran into the Fairy Godmother...
She bibbity bobbity booped her!We had a great time at Disney World. Wish you all could have joined us.
4 comments:
How well did those boys fair with the Princess Breakfast? I noticed our focus seemed to be on Alec the very most this year. I wondered if anybody (the girls) noticed, but nobody complained...I think it was fun for everyone to see Alec's expressions. Was that how it was for you? Hope you had fun! Maybe next year we can all plan ahead and go together.
It was different for us, the boys got VERY sick of the princesses! They still had a lot of fun.
How fun! We really do have to do one of these trips all together before the kids get too old.
Is anyone ever to old for Disney? I love it too.
I think it's pretty natural for the focus to always be on the youngest child when they are so cute. Don't worry, it will change when they get older and obnoxious :)
Post a Comment