
So, Alyson and I were leaving late Friday to go to Utah for a triathlon (I took 1st in my age group and 5th overall) and we were kissing the kids good-bye when Mia says, "Hey Mom, can I be in charge?" As if she's not already in charge. It was so funny we laughed about it that whole night.
3 comments:
Okay, retard...so were you near my house on your bike. I swear we saw you riding in a huge group on the back roads, but then just figured we were out of our minds.
Congratulations on your win! Cami, I didn't even know he was going over there, that's how much he keeps us informed!
I wonder if Mia was really in charge if we'd all be better informed of your whereabouts? :-) I think maybe your sister is sick of you coming to Utah and not even picking up the phone to say hello
..............what do you think?
it was a whirl-wind tour. flew in late friday night, did the triathlon (no I didn't go by saratoga) I was on the exact opposite side of the lake, went to dinner at park city and flew home, that was it.
Post a Comment