How come no picture of the mother who must be just beaming for the lack of children in the house for a few hours? I know that when you kids all went back to school even my life was happier because mom got a break. gpa
You guys look ready for school thats for sure! We start tomarrow! Yeah! This is the first year that anyone is excited for the first day of school! (No uniforms will do that for girls!)
4 comments:
Congratulations Little Weaver's! Hope you all have a great school year! I love all of you!
How come no picture of the mother who must be just beaming for the lack of children in the house for a few hours?
I know that when you kids all went back to school even my life was happier because mom got a break. gpa
You guys look ready for school thats for sure! We start tomarrow! Yeah! This is the first year that anyone is excited for the first day of school! (No uniforms will do that for girls!)
I can't believe summer is over-- although we have one more week.
I wish we had uniforms... life would be much easier, I think.
Post a Comment