
Grandpa Fred gave specific instructions for me to make sure we posted a picture of this blessed event...The First Day of School. The girls were so excited that they were almost giddy. The morning was a bit of an adventure between losing Alec at the school and finding out that Hannah was assigned a different track and schedule than every one else, but we made it. All worked out and YEAH they are gone.




3 comments:
YAY!!! for Mom!
You're right they do all look mighty cute. I see the Ruby Slippers made it to school too :-)
oh yes...the ruby slippers! the entire outfit was picked out around the shoes. The pictures don't do justice for how cute they actually looked. Alec was sad, so I had to take one of him too even though he has another week.
I thought you said no uniforms. They all look uniformily fantastic. thanks for the pictures and the smiles can make your day. gpa
Post a Comment