
Our Ft. Collins weekends started with Halloween. These are our "scary" kids before we went up to the Fort to trick or treat with the cousins.

Halloween weekend was also the BYU game. On the day of the game, we went for a hike. Mia and Luke enjoyed hanging out together!

We were the craziest BYU fans there!

The boys loved cheering against the home team!
I had to get rid of the lizard picture. Besides, I haven't updated much. Mostly, this is for the RIchard's because we've been in Ft. Collins the last couple of weekends...
5 comments:
All I can say is thank goodness we don't have to look at Gidget anymore! Sounds like it's Shelby that needs her head examined since it's HER pet, lives in her room and she paid good money for her.
Oh, did I mention..........I'm glad somebody's having fun!
okay so i am totally offended! Gidget is a part of our family, get used to it!!! I did not know their was so much predjudice in this famly. (is that how you spell that word?) Okay I feel better. We miss you all, but we are getting used to being left out...after all we leave you all out of all our fun outings too!! hey Britt, you look so different with the bangs! Love them!
OKAY don't get pissed off. We're all just teasing you about your "pet" habits.
Don't forget we had fish, turtles, and pidgeons before we settled on a dog.
To each his own.
Well I suppose if we can have an "african american" president, we can have a "lizard richards". I have adapted and am anxious to hug my new grandlizard.
Now, what kind of lizard is it? It looks like a minature crocodile. How do you know it is a girl?
Is it coming for Thanksgiving?
once again...joking. i don't know how to puntuate the inflections in my word to show that i am teasing. you guys should know me by now. You cannot offend me by insulting a slimy little lizard, and yes we know we are nuts, but she is really cool. Gidget is a Snow-Leapord Gecko. The pet store said she was a girl...apon examination, but they also said she is pretty little so its hard to tell and to bring her back to verify. We are just going to go with girl. we might bring her for thanksgiving if we cannot get a babysitter. Hmmph!
Post a Comment