Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update #2


Once again, we got NO pictures of Alyson and me together at the race. It was a fun get away, I promise.

The next weekend Grandma and Grandpa took our kids up to the Fort while I competed in my last triathlon of the year. The 70.3 World Championship. It was fun, but a flat tire during the bike kept me from hitting my goal. At least I finished and still had an impressive race considering.

This weekend we're up there again for the Respite Ball and then Thanksgiving where we'll see all of you again!

5 comments:

fred said...

I noticed the term "last race of the year". I was hoping for last race of my life. Oh well, it seems to be your thing. The kids were great at our house. I think we fail to entertain the teenager as well as we should.

Cami said...

Do you use the same pictures for all of your postings? I can only imagine how many pictures you have of yourself getting out of the water, makes an interesting album, I bet;)

Cami said...

Mom said that I sounded rude...I was trying to be funny. So sorry, big brother you know that I am proud of you. I just have a strange sense of humor, apparently.

Adam Weaver said...

that's ok. actually it is the same picture used over and over again. it makes it easier.

Britt said...

It really is amazing what a great athlete you are... you're making the rest of us look bad-- now that I turned 30 this year, I feel like I'm slowing down. :) Thanks for keeping us all motivated.... I did a spin class this morning and am going to train for the Pelican Fest in May.