Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Alyson!


Aly-- I love you so much and am so lucky to have such a fun sis-in-law! You are a great mother, wife, friend, and example! Hope you have fun today.
love, Britt

I've had to wait to post this picture (I just gave Aly this print since it was where they were married.)
I took it when we were in Logan for the marathon in September. Isn't the rainbow beautiful?!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Thanks Britt, I love you too! I love the picture and can't wait to frame it and hang it! You are great! I am thankful for all the calls, and birthday wishes I have a great family!

fred said...

I am in Las Vegas celebrating your B'day. We love you and are so glad you are part of our family. Love gpa fred

Nori said...

Oh ya, I was also thinking about you on your birthday but was oblivious to the fact that this post was on here.

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY ALYSON!